Sunday, July 08, 2007

Disney

Well now, isn't this interesting? I was playing around on my computer yesterday... Well really I was looking for a font to use on my sports poster (which is almost done) and I stumbled across this. The Disney font! I found it pretty interesting... Really cool, actually. So I decided I would write something in it. I think it may be somewhat hard to read, but oh well. You'll figure out what it says if you work long enough=P

I've decided that this is something that I needed. I'm not super stressed out about 4-H projects... That's what I'm saying. In a normal year I would be done with everything by now, but this year I'm just not! Plus I don't think I'm stressed out... But then, my style has changed a lot in the last year. It's possible (likely even) that I actually am stressed out, I'm just not freaking like I usually do. That's good. Freaking makes my mom crazy. So finding a font on the computer that I love is really cool. Plus I heard from John yesterday, something that hasn't happened in much longer than I like, so that made me very happy. I also got one project done and another nearly done. I'm doing quite well.=)

So tomorrow if I'm not still sick I'm going to go to town. Buy things I need for 4-H, go to the library, maybe get a CD, get stuff from the Extension Office, probably see Audrey, and go to fife and drum. It should be a very good day. If I am sick... Then it'll stink hardcore. Let's hope I'm all better=)

Well enough now, I guess. This post was pretty random and I'm sure quite dull, so I'll end it before it bores you to death. Farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home