Thursday, June 14, 2007

Busy.

When did my summer get so busy? I guess when my crazy Aunt scheduled the parties over days that I really -really- wish they weren't... Then when some person dropped out of the Jr. Leader Conferenece... Then when I found that camp was the week after... Then when I figured out that I might skip out on the fair and go to Michigan... Then when I realized that I -might- be able to work at the state fair. Then I figured out that that's basically my whole summer. I'm leaving today for Minnesota and I won't really be back until July. I'll get home for a day next week (Monday) and then a day the week after that (well kinda two, part of Friday and possibly all of Saturday.) so it's basically crazy. I'll probably die. If I do, play "I'll fly away" at the funeral for me, 'right? I'll miss everyone a lot so they should call me, but they probably don't really know that. Will be seeing you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Hannah,

This is your friend Aaron Morrison speaking. Yes, believe it or not it is really me...talking on cyberspace.
I don't know if you've known this our not, but I've been a frequent reader here on your blog and have found your writings to very interesting reads. Keep up the good work! I hope what I'm saying dosen't sound like I'm prying; but now that our family has a Xanga account, I thought that now would be a good time to make a friendly comment to you.

Regarding your last post, indeed, you are going to be very busy this Summer. Just remember that if it seems like the whole world is pressing down on you, know that you
have an awesome God who loves you and will carry you through anything you come across in this life. Also, remember that you have a loving family and loving friends who will help you out as well. They will be there in order to minister God's encouragement upon you. All you have to do is just receive that encouragement like the hamster getting his food. Always remember that...

I'm sorry if I sound a little preachy, that was not my intent. I just wanted to encourage you the best that I know how at this moment. I hope you guys have a fun time in Minnesota! See you soon!

Your Humble Servant,

Silence Dogood (Aaron M.)

P.S.
If you would like to see our new Xanga account, the website is www.Xanga.com/MorrisonFamily. Deanna and I have had a lot of fun with it!

Thursday, 14 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah,

I just wanted to wish you a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thank you for being my friend this past year. You've helped make my days all the more fun and enjoyable to live. I pray that God will continue to grow you up in Him more and more every day and that God's perfect peace would dwell in you through all the moments of your life. I look forward to another year of being your friend and brother-in-Christ.

Take Care...

Your Humble Servant (and your friend),

Silence Dogood (Aaron)

P.S
Good to have you guys back home safe from your trip to Minnesota. I hope it went well.

Sunday, 17 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home