Sunday, June 10, 2007

Eeeeeh

How many other people in the world just get those weird days where they feel ugly? Is that something that everyone gets? I realize there are people out there who always think of themself as ugly *coughsillypeoplecough* but certainly even for them some days they feel prettier or uglier than other days. Often nothing needs to happen to change your idea of how you look. Often times it's just your mood. Occasionally though, something will happen... Like weird spots of darkness on your chin... Strange.

I had a fife and drum thing yesterday. It was alright. A photographer took pictures of me when I "died" and my corp played Chester for me. It would have been more appropriate to play Parting Glass, but oh well.
Alex conuses me.
Mark is proud of me.
Terry is crazy.
People are ergh!

Thinking is overrated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I confusing?

Tuesday, 29 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home