Friday, May 11, 2007

Thoughts

I decided that I should be dead by now. Truly though, that wasn't my choice. What with all the bulletins and forward I -haven't- passed on, many many things should have happened to me by now. I think the dead girl is going to visit my bedroom tonight at 2:47, monsters are going to eat me, and what's-her-face's boyfriend who killed her and her parents? Yeah, he's gonna come get me too. In addition to that, I'm doomed (multiple times) to 40 years of bad relationships and trouble with guys forever. Oh and here's one of my favorites: "If you deny me before man, then your Heavenly Father will also deny you." Now I understand this, and I realize what it means... And it does not mean that I have to forward every note about how Jesus died so I'm going to get a kiss on Friday if I send it on. It does not mean that I have to repost all the bulletins or I'm going to Hell. Moving on to how much money this girl is going to get from Microsoft and AOL... Did you know they can't even track forwards, and that this girl has been deathly ill for probably 25 years? I think I should have had about a million "best days of my life", multiple kisses from the person I love, and I'm also one of the most popular people on earth because I had 20 email addresses to send it to. Then again, that's if I actually sent them. Seeing as I did not, the devil will probably come claim my soul tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tehe. You're silly. =)

Saturday, 12 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home