Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hamsters and God

While having a discussion about "meant to be" and God with my great friend Nathanael, this came out. I'm told it makes sense, so I figured I'd share it.


Yeah. It's very confusing. I think he controls everything, yeah, but he's going to let us do what we want. Just if we're close to him, we'll want to do what he wants us to do. Like a hamster, it lives in a cage and its owner takes care of it. It can decide if it likes the food and if it's going to eat it. I guess that would be like salvation. Then the hamster can do whatever it wants in the cage, but if the owner moves the cage or changes it around, there's nothing the hamster can actually do about it. Then also, the owner can put another hamster in the cage with it, but it can decide if it wants to be friends with it or not. Also, the owner probably knows that the hamster is going to get out of its cage and get into trouble, so it sets up warnings for the pet, like the cage walls, but the hamster will still get out, and the owner isn't going to put it in a glass case with no seams so it doesn't get out and possibly eaten or whatever.

So yeah. I think in weird ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home