Saturday, January 28, 2006

last night/today

Hi there!
Last night there were basketball games, JV boys and Varsity boys against Wildcats. I was pretty excited b/c they had cheerleaders so we'd actually have competition... Not that the place needed to be louder, it was a pretty big crowd there (probably some of them the cheerleader's parents though.... Hmm...).
JV boys lost, I don't remember by how much... I don't think I really watched the JV game... I watched them warm up, they had two left handed guys and a really good three point shooter. About three minutes before that game started Addie came up to Rachael and me and she's like "we only have three cheerleaders!" so Rachael asked if she wanted us to cheer with them. they said yes, so whoo hoo. We went and got dressed, got back out and found that Katie had shown up so we didn't have to cheer, which was good. So we just sat around and.. stuff. Some of the Wildcats c/l came up and asked us what quarters we wanted and stuff... OUT job, ugh. Lol, oh well. During the Varsity game Justin got hurt someplace in the... third or fourth quarter, not sure. I guess he hurt his knee. There are lots of different stories that I've heard. Anywho, one of our cheerleaders was like "I can't cheer anymore, I'm sad about Justin" and she kept on saying it, so I turn around and I go "if you can't cheer anymore then you need to get out of line." and she got real mad at me and said "hannah you need to STOP!"... So I didn't quite get that. I dunno if I'll be cheering next year.... It's very stressfull. When there are people who act like they don't want to be there.:-p
After the game we had cheerleading pics, it was funny. I think every cheerleader there (ours, not wildcats) was crowded around the mirror. It was pretty funny. (no, I take that back... Rachael and Kelissa weren't in there, but that's 'cause poor kelissa didn't feel good b/c she burst and eardrum or something... =( ) Then we went out and got some pics, Varsity w/ Christina then we're all like "WHERE'S TIKVAH!!?" so she came over and got in, I guess people forgot about her... :-p (how's that possible?)
Then we got one w/ just us, and on and on. Then idividual pics, everyone was sitting on their knees and I didn't want to so I broke the trend. Lol.
Today there's a Varsity Girl's game which I'm supposed to dress for, I'm certainly not expecting to play at all which is good b/c I don't especially feel like playing today. Though I will when I'm there... However, every time I play with the Varsity girls I get a ball on my head and it hurts. Lol. Anywho, they're playing Indy Storm and then both boys teams are playing Fountain County.
Right now Rachael's at a meeting for her graduation thing, then we're gonna go over to the game. (I'm at my grandparents right now)
Andrew said to update, so that's what I'm doing. And I think I've done quite a lot. Caspian's doing good from what I've heard, I havn't seen him in a while. I'm debating on Valentine's day, that'll be interesting. That's all I have to say, I hope it's enough, lol because I've been yapping about last night for ages. See y'all l8ers... (dunno, just felt like it. Lol)
Hannah

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Yeah...i totally said you should post, anyway you sound like you had a serious lack of excitement...hehe, well ttyl

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home