Friday, January 06, 2006

hey, it's been a while since I posted. We had cheerleading and basketball practice last night, we actually went early and got Mr. Riggle's early practice so that was cool. Today I talked to nathanael for like... an hour an a half on yahoo, that was fun. He's really funny, I like him a lot. (please don't misinterpret "like")
So right now I'm at grandparent's house, waiting around for mom to get back to go to the game. Last night after --wait, we didn't have cheer practice last night. it was just basketball. Lol, after ball practice Rachael and I went to wal mart, they had some stuff on clearence so that was good, I got silver eyeliner for basketball games and stuff, also some purple and blue for whenever, lol, and some lip gloss stuff that I can't figure out how to use... You're supposed to twist it and stuff but I dunno if it works. I think I got it figured out now though. Lol.
So I'm playing games and listening to music. It's cool. Gg, later

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

my mom has this white-ish eyeliner, it's interesting. i was hoping it would be more silver but you can hardly see it. it's called "first snow" or something =)

Friday, 06 January, 2006  
Blogger mooseman said...

hannah this is jon thomson i know i havent talked to you in a wile but just thought id drop you a line. I tryed to email u at whirlygigster@yahoo.com but it would not work. whats your new email adress.
let me know it's still mooseman923@aol.com


j

Thursday, 19 January, 2006  
Blogger Hannah said...

Still the same, Jon. I got an email from you recently.. I don't remember if I replied to it though b/c I was real bust w/ debate (which I turned out to love, lol) Ttyl:)

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home