Sunday, December 18, 2005

thurs.fri.sat.

Hey there. I'm thinking. I think it said the last time I posted was the 14th... I'm thinking that was wednsday though I'm too lazy to do the math. lol things that've happened since then... Hmm. Thursday, games. Two JV games, against Caleb's team, which was interesting. They beat us both times but it was still decent. Varsity cheerleaders cheered for the second game.
Friday more games, this time a JV boys game and a Varsity boys game. JV I think... Won. yes, they won. And the cheerleaders were way quite, then it was the varsity game, where they pulled out their cheerleaders and I guess they were being loud or something, and so the jv cheerleaders come over to us and they're like "you guys need to be loud!" and I'm like, ok... But anyways, it was ok... Until that night. We yelled (or at least I did) so loud that I got a terrible bad sore throat and was all ugh that night. I first couldn't get to sleep then I woke up at like 5 and got some tea with honey and that helped a lot so I went back to sleep.
Saturday even more games! Lol, we were at St. James at 12:30, JV boys game started at 1:00, so I got dressed for half-time and sat around for a while. Right after half-time I went and got dressed for the game... About that, I found out friday that JV girls were going to play with Varsity girls on Saturday but only if we went to practice... Which was on thursday. I was cheering and majorly ticked off that I missed the practice and wasn't able to play. Turns out Mr. Riggle let me play anyways, it was sooo much less than I play in the normal JV games but I'm happy I at least got in for a while whenI thought I wasn't going to be able to. Lol. Anyways, I got dressed for the game and went to our little meeting thing then sat on the bench and fluff. I played a little, sat on the bench a little, after I'd been in for a little while mr. Riggle took me out and said that i wasn't doing something right, I guess I wasn't moving right or something so he had Barkley's dad tell me what to do, it was interesting though because I didn't even know what he was talking about, but it did help with some stuff that I wasn't sure about. I was kinda scared of him though, but he seems cool. It was actually a real good thing that I was able to play with varsity, because I had said before that I was never going to play with varsity even if they asked me to because i didn't like the coach (I was remembering that last year I didn't like the coach) but this year I like him a lot better, I think it's that I'm more willing to listen to what he has to say even if I don't agree with him and not be so... Whatever i was last year:-p
After that game, I real fast got changed for the Varsity Boys game where I cheered, they had these other cheerleaders, like the girls from the team all wore matching athletic pants and white shirts and kinda sorta did some cheers. Lol, but we still had to treat them like real cheerleaders so they took third quarter, ugh, AND first at half time, more ugh, but oh well. Lol, it was still a lot of fun, it was a way exciting game, we lost but it was real close.
Finally, the Varsity cheerleaders went into the bathroom and put on these knee high socks, with our uniforms. Mom came in while we were doing this, saw Katy changing socks and said "Katy you're not leaving are you??" and she's like "no..." and my mom's like "Oh no! i don't even want to know. Well as soon as you're done doing whatever you are to desicrate your uniforms, you can go to this room...." (someplace or other to practice) We did the socks, silver warpaint, and these way high pony tales. It was pretty interesting. Anywho, I'm at the grandparents house and have to go soon... only complaint about the alumni game (where we were crazy) was that no one would do any cheers and it was annoying:-p. Goin' ta go now! Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home