Thursday, November 17, 2005

An interesting thing happened today.
We were on our way into town, when this car comes speeding past us in a no passing zone. We were going 50 mph so we figured he hadda be going about 70. lol, he then slowed down a little and we stayed within sight of him... Soon we saw him turn. Right into the Chitty's driveway! Lol, Rachael said "I thought he looked familiar!" and so we figured it probably was Nick. It might not have been, but that's who we figured. Lol, I just found that funny.
Anywho, tomorrow I have a game, and I have umm... Three tests to study for, then the finals so it's not so nice but oh well. Right now I'm drinking hot chocolate (cold, actually) which I blended with ice, it's really great.
Tonight I had to go to the murdock talent show, where I thought I would play my snare for the first time with audience. Well Michael has pnemonia so he wasn't there poor thing, and lorne totally freaked out when he saw I had my snare, then they were all asking me these stupid questions like "do oyu have your bass drum beaters?" first, they're not beaters. They're mallots. Second, do they really think I'm so dumb as so be playing my bass and NOT have my mallots?
I just really dislike lorne. Lol, he just gets on my nerves. So does his brother. oh well.
Right now, well I was talking to Alissa, I said hi to chris but he's busy, and Audrey's not on it looks like. Oh, she is on but she's away.
Ok, now I think I'm gonna go. Mark totally missed the thing today, and I forgot to call him, so I'll have to call tomorrow and see if they can come and get them directions. Laters:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home