Monday, November 14, 2005

1) Do you have a cell phone? not my own
2) Do you like boots?sometimes
3) Do you have a cat? again, not my own, however we do have several cats running around here.
4) Have you ever gone bungee jumping? no:-p
5) Do you wear FAKE pearls? I don't wear pearls at all
6) Have you ever shoplifted? not that I remember
7) Have you ever stolen candy from the candy shop? no
8) Do you live in an apartment? no, I have a nice little house
9) Have you ever stayed up all night? yes:-D
10) Do you like little kids? usually
11) Do you take pictures of people's toes? yep
12) True or false: You have a sister named Mackenzie - false
13) Do you like to perform? YES
14) Have you ever been to Chicago? yep
15) Does your mom know you have a MYSPACE? I dunno
16) Does your mom HAVE a myspace? not that i know of, LOL
17) Have you ever cut yourself (on purpose)? no, that's dumb.
18) Are you famous in your own little world? ummm... Idk?
19) Have you ever met a celebrity? not really talked to, but I have "met" people at the meet and greet and the concerts I've ben to
20) Do you like Hilary Duff? not really... Lol
21) Do you like to take pictures of yourself? sometimes:)
22) Why are you taking this survey? because I got it from audrey
23) Do you like oversized sunglasses? NO!
24) Do you like Paris Hilton? not particularly
25) Do you play with bubbles? sometimes
26) Are you a redhead? no, brown
27) How many uncles do you have? umm... None by birth, three by marrage
28) What kind of computer do you have? right now I'm on a windows
29) Are you superstitious? no, I pretend sometimes though
30) Do you read the dictionary for fun? not usually, lol
31) Do you shop at Hollister? nope
32) Have you ever been called a loser? yah
34.) Do you own an Ipod? nope
35) Are you a skater? Are you saying "skater" or "sk8er"? Niether one, actually, but I just wantedt to check:-p
36) Do you think spelling "skater boy" like "Sk8er boi" is cool or weird? well, I think it's a really great song...
37) Do you like Britney Spears? nooooo. Ugh
38) Have you ever had an eating disorder? nope
39) Have you ever been to Israel? nope
40) Do you like to wear polka dots? definately not
41) Do you and your friends like to hang out at diners? I don't hang out with friends very much and I don't know of any diners around here.
42) Do you steal sugar packets from restaurants? sure
43) Do you speak French? nope
44) Are you Jewish? no, but I do celebrate passover
45) Are you/were you ever a Girl Scout? no
46) Do you watch SNL? what's that?
47) Do you believe what you read in tabloids? I only ever see them in the grocery store lines, the fronts of them. Sometimes
48) Are you a pyromaniac? no, lol
49) Do you have a fish? no
50) Have you ever partied all night? if a sleepover counts, yes.
51) Do you want to join the Navy? no
52) Do you eat string cheese by peeling it or just biting it? peeling
53) Do you like cranberry juice? yuck, no
54) Do you want to be a model? umm, no...
55) Do you play the French horn? LOL, no
56) Do you call fries "French fries" or "Freedom fries"? French fries. The whole "freedom fries"thing is just lame.
57) Do you like sparkly things? yes:)
58) What does your mousepad look like, if you have one? don't have one
59) Do you watch Family Guy? no
60) Do you cheerleader? well I don't"cheerleader" but I do "cheerlead" which makes me a "cheerleader."
61) Do you pop your collar? ?
62) Do you shop at Hot Topic? no, I've only ever been in there once. lol
63) Do you live in a city? no
64) Do you read Harry Potter? no
65) Are you athletic? sort of
66) Do you like chocolate? yes!!!
67) Have you ever lived in Kansas? no
68) Do you have satellite TV? no
69) Are you a dancer? no
70) Do you like Doritos? yes, me loves them
71) Do you smoke? no
72) Are you in a band? no, but I used to be. First were "florecsent Penguins" then we were "Viable Alternative" then we were... no more. Lol
73) Do you wear Bermuda shorts? no
74) Do you work out at the Y?I say this a lot, no
75) Have you ever paid for something in all nickels? nope
76) Do you like strawberry ice cream? yep:)
77) Have you ever passed out? umm, I don't think so.
78) How many bones have you ever broken? I might have broken my finger last year but that's it. oh yeah, and I chipped a tooth one time if that counts. LOL
79) Do you make prank calls? only on rare occasions when I'm in weird moods, and only to my friends.
80) Have you ever sent a lot of pizzas to an enemy so they'd have to pay for them? LOL no, but it's a good idea
81) Do you have a digital camera? my family does
82) Do you like shopping at Staples? not especially
83) Have you ever cut class? no
84) Do you shop at abercrombie? no
85) Have you ever shot spitballs when the teacher wasn't looking? no, but if I did I sure wouldn't wanna get caught!
86) Have you ever kissed someone just to make your crush jealous? no, I've never kissed anyone, period. Except maybe once in a dreamO.o
87) Has anyone rejected you when you asked them out? i've never asked anyone out, so no..
88) Have you ever had a friend tell a crush you liked them? no, if I want them, to know I tell them myself.
89) Do you ski? I have skied and it was great, but I don't do it normally.
90) Are your parents strict? sometimes
91) Do you play lacrosse? no, I don't really even know what it is:-p
92) Have you ever been evicted? not that I know of:-p
93) Have you ever gotten detention for something you didn't do? umm, I've gotten grounded for something I didn't do..
94) Have you and your best friend ever liked the same person? umm... Yes, actually. Once for like half a day, lol and she didn't know it.
) Have you ever gotten drunk? not on alcohol o.O;
96) Do you have a crush on a celebrity? not at the moment
97) Have you ever gotten a haircut that everyone had and then the next day it was "uncool"? no. The only "cool cut" I ever wanted my mom wouldn't let me get, so
98) Have you ever got caught in the undertow at the beach? no...
99) Do you like steak? yes:-D
100) Do you go to the mall with your friends just to do drugs? no, that's dumb. Why would I waste my friend time trying to make myself so I didn't care who i'm with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home