Sunday, November 13, 2005

Rambling...

Ugh, so last night I had this huge long post and then the computer died. lol, here's what's been happening.
Friday we had basketball games, rachael got out of cheering for varsity because she was playing, then all the JV's cheered with varsity so it was interesting. I had melissa on one side of me being moody and wanting to do cheers we didn't know, and alissa on the other side complaining about how she didn't like these cheers and did we have to do them and couldn't we just sit down... No we can't just sit down, we're cheerleaders, our job is to cheer! If we had more cheers, we would do them, but we don't. And besides that, i just played an entire game of basketball and i'm still being cheerleader. She did cheer with JV but still, stop complaining about being tired. You can do that after the game. Anywho, all four teams lost. Both guys lost pretty bad, JV girls lost by 4 points, I think we could have beat them if Liz Lee had been able to play the whole time, i guess mr. Riggle didn't want her getting tired for HIS team or something. Anywho, I made a bastet and that was cool, already beat last year's record (1 basket, LOL).
Varsity girls lost by three points, I heard Becky tried for a three pointer andt hey fouled her but the refs didn't call it.
After the games, we went to Culvers, the other team decided to go there too so it was sooooo crowded. lol, and I was like all scared because Ihate big crowds. They really scare me, especially when I should be having fun with people my age, but I don't really like people my age. lol
yesterday (saturday) I woke up at like 6:30 and came to grandparent's house, then I was working on school and fell asleep until like 10:00, so i took a shower and did stuff, sometime before 11:00 grandma left, went to a funeral of a lady she helped take care of (her name was Lois) and didn't get back til 1:00, so I just got on the computer and did stuff until about 2:20 when Audrey came and picked me up. We went back to her house and hung around, we either did the coolest thing or the lamest thing. lol, we sorted yarn. Some people would think that was lame, like we couldn't think of anything else to do so we sorted yarn, ooh boy. The way I'm looking at it is, we had fun just sitting listening to music and sorting yarn. That's cool, that it doesn't matter what we're doing we can still have a good time, you know? Anywho, we were gonna go to the mall, but we decided not to, we stayed there and watched "My man Godfrey" it's an old black and white. It was pretty funny. I asked my mom if I could just spend the night since if I didn't i was gonna spend the night at the grandparent's, and she said no... I'm not exactly sure why, i asked and got yelled at so...
So after the movie they brought me back here where I got on the computer, worked on a blog and stuff, right now I have to go help make the bed. Brb
Ok back. Anywho, what I did was just hang around, be creeped out because I was the only one awake at 10:00. Lol, I felt like I should go to bed, but I never go to bed until like 11, but I was in bed at 10:30 here. lol, it was scary. Then the cars were being annoying.
Jordan has pink hair and an earring... Wow. lol, that's all i have to say on it consider I don't know him, lol, I like the hair though, it was a neat shade of pink:-p
I woke up today at around 7:30, got a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast then did this devotion thing with grandparents. After that I got my stuff ready to go and got on here to post.
We're going to church in about ten minutes, then after church we have to go the Justin M's surprise birthday party. Ooh boy, exciting. I don't want to go because I don't even know the person, and there's gonna ba tons of people there and it'll be scary. i really really really don't want to go. But of course i'll be made to go, lol. I told them I didn't know him and they laughed. Grrr.
Audrey and i took some cool pictures, one of our feet and another of our hands. We tried elbows and knees but they didn't work very well. I'll get them from her sometime and put them on here if I can figure out how. Lol, right now I'm gonna go though, Hafta leave soon and I wanna check on some other stuff. laters:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home