Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hey there. Last night a lot of things happened. Audrey and I had a conversation, I think everything's good now, then Chris and I had a fight, it's so dumb, but he got mad, then I got mad because I got him mad, so I left and did homework and stuff. I'm actually getting somewhere on my homework, I'm very happy. Lol, if I can get this one thing done today, then I can read my founding fathers stuff, take my test when I get home, and do the next debate thing tomorrow. That should work, if I can get one debate thing done a day I should be able to get all my homework done. But I have three tests to take at home, haha, as if. Anywho, I hafta go do homework. Oh yeah, hi Jon, have you been reading this? You said you wanted to, so here it is! Lol, I'll just go now and get stuff done haha, got basketball practice tonight and I think I have to leave at like three or four. Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home