Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hey. I'm posting for the simple reason that I like the way it looks and sounds when i type at the grandparent's house. I have a yucky cold, but I still went to church today. I wore Ruth's shoes, (and her pants, actually, but I pretty much consider them to be my pants, since I'm really the only one who wears them) and they're like five inches tall. Lol. I took them off as soon as I got here.
I'm... Kind of in the middle of being excited to be going to practice tomorrow, and dreading the fact that I have about a million homework things I have to get doneby tomorrow, and I'm stuck. It's debate, as normal. Lol. I am... Bored. Definately bored. I am going to gamerival.com right now, to waist time I could be doing homework in. Actually I couldn't be doing homework, I don't have it with me. But I didn't think that, duh, we'd be going to the grandparents haver church and I ususally like to have something to do here, such as practice my snare.. I very much love it. Hehe.
Why is it that when I post, I always post very long posts? Probably because I havn't bee posting in a long time so when I do I feel the need to catch up with everything that's been going on. Tonight there's a missionary from someplace in Africa doing a presentation, I dunno if I'm going to go or not, because it would be interesting and all, but I'm already pretty tired from going to church and being at the grandparent's today, and I don't want to get so worn out that I can't go to practice tomorrow. I think right now I'll find some music for Mark... he's worried that he doesn't have enough songs so I'm finding them for him. "Them" being some more songs and junk. OR I could just play a game... haha, out of the choices, I'm leaning towards the games.
Last night i tried on my cheerleading uniform again, it is sooo perfect. After we get the bodyliner things, it'll be great. I tried it on with a long sleeved shirt with a neck on it and it looked really good, but it did make me look fat. A little bit. It could have been just me because I'm feeling especially fat these days, or the mirror could have been warped or something, or it could have been that the shirt was bigger than the ones we'll actually have, or it could be I really am fat. :-p i don't like that thought, and I really have been trying to work out more, it's just my family loves chocolate chip cookies, candy, sweets, junk food, all that, so of course I love it too, so when it's around and I'm hungry it's kinda hard not to eat it:-p
Anywho, I think I'm going to go now, since this post is already pretty long. I just love typing here! Oh. There's a person I don't like who just signed onto msn... Oh well, he never talks to me so I don't have to talk to him! hah. Really going now. laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home