Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Things!

I'm singing, James is reading os, and I'm in a chat with mel and alissa. It's very... interesting. lol. Chris is bulding a computer, and audrey has a bruising problem. I'm filling you in on the gossip, I feel like. Lol. M y room is a mess, I went to the library today, then to the candy store. I ate my tootsie rolls but I still have lik-a-stiks left! O.o *giggles*
James is still reading os, and now he's laughing at me. I'm number 5 on high scores of bang for your buck on ezone, and I'm in the top 100... Not sure what that means. Anyways, I should get back to me chat. Laters!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

i have a bruising problem?! LOL!
thanks nana, you made my day, you silly girl =) *hug* wuvvles oo!

Saturday, 03 September, 2005  
Blogger Hannah said...

Lol, I didn't want to say anything that would embarass you. Lol. I'll ttyl

Sunday, 04 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home