Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I recently read part of a birth order book, telling about how people in what birth order act, stuff like that. I would consider myself a middle. Older than James, younger than Rachael, a bounce off rachael. The book said middle children often make their own 'family" outside of the house, so they feel like they have attention. Why then do I only have a couple close friends? is it because I'm scared to let people in? I think it must be. I think the answer is yes. I don't like new people, most of the time I don't like old people. I will only talk to new people if I'm terribly bored, or if I think I'll never see them again. I've lost my notebook, basically my diary. For all I know it's in the hands of one of my siblings and it's their nightly bedtime story. If that were the case, I would have to go die. It doens't look like anything special though, it just looks like a little notebook with flowers, however my family has seen me writing in it on many an occasion and I wouldn't doubt that they found it and wondered what was in it. Thoughts. Very personal, private thought that I don't want anyone else seeing. I guess I'll look for it tomorrow, it's not as if I can find it tonight. I don't think I'll ever find it. OR WORSE!!! MY GRANDPARENT'S HAVE IT!!! Oh wow, I really WOULD die. No. They would have given it back to me. *Whacks head* Stop worrying, nana! I need help. Maybe I'll go to Charter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

heh, thanks scrappy. I never suspected you, I actually forgot I had it there. Yes, spam is evil.

Wednesday, 24 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home