Monday, August 15, 2005

Fun, Scary, and just plain weird.

Hey! Wasn't able to get on yesterday because we left in the morning for church, then we went to the state fair. I went around with Alissa and her dad for a while, like 2 or 3 hours probably, then saw some concerts. They were ok... I like a couple of them, and get this, Ruth's old percussion teacher and one of the dudes I asked to give me drum lessons was there and he was playing in a band! Lol. I bought one of their CD's, their songs were neat and stuff so:)
Also while I was there, I found free tickets to an all day concert thing with tobyMac, MercyMe, Phil Keaggy, SuperChic[k], Nicole C. Mullen, and... *thinks* Jars of Clay. So Ipicked up 10, hehe. It's on Satruday (SO lucky, if it had been any other weekend I wouldn't have been able to do it!) in South Bend. It's gonna be me, Rachael, Dad, Alissa, Audrey, and maybe a couple other people. Least I think Audrey and Alissa are going, not sure. Anywho, so today I got up at like 6:45 and came to my grandparent's house, where I sleapt longer than I meant to (part of the reason being I was out til 1:00 last nightO.O) then ate lunch, talked to grandma for a while, then Audrey got here. We talked for a while then went to the mall which was fun. We got candy and went into hot Topic. It was the first time for both of us, and we decided we didn't like it very much. The people were scary (especially the lady with something in the teens visible piercings, including a huge one in her nose...) and the music was scary, and the stuff was scary... it was also very drowded together and there were several people in there, all scary looking. So we left rather quickly.:-p Then we hung around til it was time to get back here, and Jordan picked her up. So now I'm looking at emails and writing here. I want to talk to people but I'm on msn and i can't figure out how to get on AIM, and they're on aim. lol.
Ok. I think i'm gonna sign off now and go play a game or call someone. Later peoples... Oh! One more thing, when we were in the mall, we saw this guy who was at the fair like very day and I thought he was cute. lol, so Audrey got to see him:-p He was with his girlfriend, I've only seen them not together once. Lol. Anywho, I'll get on tomorrow or something probably. Laters

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

i dont really go to either of those other stores either. its scary to me.

Tuesday, 16 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home