Tuesday, August 09, 2005

wanna read a ton on blog?

wowza! I havn't been here in forever!!! So what's happened... Too much to write now, but I'll work on it a little. K, in 4-H I got...
Sewing: blue
Scrapbooking: Reserve Champion
Shooting Sports:Reserve Champion
Ceramics: Champion
Photography: Blue Star
Consumer Clothing: Blue Star
Jr. Leaders: Completion.
After 4-H, I basically just went on with normal life, then last week I was in New York, Niagara Falls and Ticonderoga, and I had TONS of fun there. There's a lot of stuff about it, like... We'll start with....
Day One:
We left at 5:15 on Wednsday, August 3rd, where we sleapt for a few hours, and when we stopped for breakfast, James went with some of his friends and Rachael and I got Mark and Shara in our van. (Oh, before this, we went to Ohio, the weekend before. We rode with Mark, Shara and Michael and watched Phantom of the Opera, where Michael talked most of the way through it and it was very annoying. lol) Anyways, we played Nintendo (dad and James figured out a way to hook it up to the portable DVD player in our van) and watched movies. We got to the hotel, I don't remember what one it was, but we stayed there two nights. It was pretty good. Clean, gave us breakfast, but it had no pool:( We went out for supper, I think my fam ate Subway. Then, OMG! We got to Canada, on total accident! The bridge was stupid, so we accidentally got on the Canada bridge instead of the New York bridge and we went accross the border, then, get this, we actually got OUT and walked into a building where we had to give the dude our names and birthdates, then we went back to New York:-DThen we went to see Niagara Falls at night (the best, if you ever go, be sure to take a look when it's dark outside, but before midnight because they turn the lights off at midnight) then we went back to the hotel and watched the X-games on ESPN until we went to sleep.
Day Two:
We got up, I don't remember what we did... Oh yes I do, we went to Fort Niagara and performed there, where I got overheated and almost got sick. I then took off everything besides my uniform pants and the tank top I was wearing underneath my uniform shirt. I then sat around for half an hour doing... nothing. Lol. Then we ate lunch and went back to the hotel. There and changed then headed out to Niagara Falls again, where we went on the Cave of the Winds, an awesome trail type thing through part of the Bridal Vail falls (if that's what it's called... it's something like that) so tyhat was awesome. Then we went back to the hotel and atched TV... Again. Lol.
Day Three:
We left at like 8 in the morning (Eastern time, so it would have been 7 here) and drove like all day until we got to Ticonderoga, where we stayed in a dirty Super 8 motel and ate at a dirty little subway and went to a dirtly little wal mart.:-p it was a very dirty little town, right on the edge of New York, almost in Vermont. We then watched more X-games (rachael's choice)
Day Four:
We got up and went to for Ticonderoga for the National Mustar, where tons of fife and drum corps get together and play and stuff, we went there and it was pretty cool. Then we... *thinks* We were there pretty much all day, but when we got back we went and got Michigans, which are like Chily dogs, but in New York they're called Michigans. They were hot dogs on a weird bun with kind of sloppy joe meat on it and cheese. It was pretty good, then we went out and got pizza from a tiny, dirty pizza place and took it in the van and went to an ice cream place. Well, I'm used to Indiana larges where they're not very big, so I orered a large cone and it was so stinkin huge I got a stomache ache eating it! Lol, but it was very good. I'm not joking, there were 7 inches of ice cream on top of that cone. It was HUGE. Anywho, after that, we went back to the hotel room, and we were gonna just watch TV til bedtime, but Rachael wanted to go to a jam they were having at the fort, so dad took her, I locked James and myself out of our room, James went into a room with Stevie, Caleb, Michael and Mark, and I went into a room with Janene, Shelly, Carissa, Colin and Shara. We talked and had tons of fun. Hehe.
Day Five:
We got up at 5 in the morning, so I could take a shower and get my stuff ready to go, (btw, that's 4 our time, but by then I was on eastern time) then I went back to sleep til 6 because my back hurt and I didn't feel like moving, anyways, we went driving, we drove to someplace in Ohio where we stayed at another Super 8 Motel. This one was one of those scary ones with the doors on the outside, so Rachael and I were totally freaked out, (Kori, you can relate to this:-p) but there was a pool, an outside one so we went in there for like half an hour, at which point our director Terry came out and says: "Kids, Over here.... FIFE AND DRUM KIDS OVER HERE NOW! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" *kids go over* "We're leaving right now, you're all wet and you probably don't have towels out with you, but we're loading up and going to another hotel." *fife and drum kids are very confused* Hannah: What's wrong? Mr. Robins: The rooms are discusting Hannah: what was in them? Mr. R: I'll let your dad tell you if he wants you to know. It's disctusting
Later, I asked my dad what was up, and he said something something I couldn't understand don't tell anyone else... Lol. So we went to this other hotel, it was uber uber good, pool open til 11, shower curtains matching bedspreads good. Lol. BUT OMG! While we were at the other place, in the pool, these two girls came out in bikinis, and Rachael's like "Mark those girls are going to go after you." and he's like "WHY???" and then, the one girl cannon balled into the SHALLOW end (conveiniently where he was), hit her butt on the bottom, came back up and looked right at him and said "I didn't know if was that shallow!" (while holding her rear end.) Lol, we Rachael was going to pretend she was his girlfriend if they tried making him like them or something:-p But anyways, after the nice pool, we were watching the Discovery channel, we were seeing if someone could actually cannonball themselves from Canada into the United States (illegal imigrants), and Rach, James and dad all fell asleep but I saw the end then turned it off.
Day Six:
Drove, we were going to switch James after lunch, we Shara, Mark, Rachael and I had the DVD player, we were going to finish a movie, but after lunch we had to split and different way so we could do something for Ruth at the State Fair. So it wasn't really fair but oh well.
That leads up to today. We went to the library, got some stuff... My "closet" broke (my rod thing that I hang my clothes on broke) so I need a new one so my clothes are trying to be in a corner but they're kinda spread out all over everywhere:-p Tomorrow I guess we're doing out share the fun acts at the state fair, blah, (Rachael's idea) I didn't really want to do it, the Unknown Challenge one I really didn't want to do, Is the Train Coming would have been fine. Anywho, so I have to find my costumes and stuff for that... HAHA! Then on Thursday I MIGHT get to go to a Snare Drum lesson!!! I'm very excited about that:) in case you didn't figure that out. Well my word, I feel like I've typed my entire life story here. Lol. You know the problem with these things? You can't always say what you're thinking. Say you're mad at a friend, you don't even want to be their friend anymore, you can't say that on here because your friend might find it. Lol. Or whatsay you feel really terrible and want to cuss at something, you don't because everyone will see it (not that I have that problem:-p I rarely feel like cussing especially online and when I do, I usually don't care who sees it, it's also never worse than saying something like "I'm sick of this crap" or something like that. Something that most people would say normally.) Welp, I'm gonna go, I'm been typing for like half an hour or 45 minutes.:-p later peoples!

2 Comments:

Blogger mooseman said...

Good God That was long y eyes Hurt!!!!!!

Thursday, 11 August, 2005  
Blogger Hannah said...

LOL sorry! It was a long trip!

Thursday, 11 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home