Wednesday, June 01, 2005

hello, pretty boring day here in the mad house. got up at 8:25, (10 minutes before alarm! whoohoo!:-p) read a while and went to sarah's but they were still sleeping so i came back and did the dishes then went back and worked for maybe an hour and they have to leave. then i came back here and tried to get a shower but mom took all the hot water. lol. so i read a couple more hours then got my shower, read more... finally now i stopped reading for a while, lol, and did the dishes again then got online to see what was happening. at like 5:30 this morning i dumped my iced tea all over my room. i hit it with my pillow while i was sleeping so that was really blah. i'm just trying to kill time basically, after i get off here i'm gonna start another load of laundry, trying to get it done before tomorrow.
Tomorrow i get to go to sarah's then go into town w/ mom and ruth and get dropped at grandparent's house til like 7 then to alissa's house. something when i'm with her too long she bugs me so i hope i don't get all mad at her or anything. that would be just dumb. well, i guess i'm gonna go now, someone's im-ing me! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home