Thursday, June 09, 2005

havn't been here in ages!

heydo. havn't been online like all week. lol, so i had tons of emails which was cool. went to indiana beach w/ alissa and rode almost all the rides at least twice. we rode one of the roller costers 7 times, 4 times right in a row! lol. then i went again with my fam the next day and it was soo crowded we hardly rode anything. lol. this week i cleaned my room, made the coolest quiver ever, fixed a shirt, played games, read books, and drank iced tea. last night was so weird, i was going to bed and i starded feeling really really hungry so i got an apple and a peach or necterine or whatever that was, ate them both andi still felt half starved so i hate cereal and STILL felt like i was dieing, lol, so i made myself 3 penut butter and jelly sandwitches, got done with one and a half and noticed my stomache ache was about three times worse than when i stared but i still felt hungry, lol, so i ate the rest of my sandwitches and just layed there very very still. it was really weird. it was a true midnight snack... or meal... lol. our cat, polly-anna is expecting kittens (or i hope kittens. lol, it'd be pretty weird for her to be expecting anything else:-p) and she looks like she's gonna pop. poor kitty. tuesday was kori's birthday, i called her and ruth, rachael and I were going to sing happy birthday but jason said she couldn't talk on the phone, so i assume she got grounded. on her birthday! does that stink or what? my birthday's a week from tomorrow (friday) then on the 18th i have to work at the taste of tippecanoe *is thrilled* instead of going to my camp early and having a ball so i'm kinda... ticked. i could skip it but my dad says i have to go or qit the corp. if it was right in the middle of camp would he make me go? i don't think so! we were gonna do a whole family thing so the way i see it is dad thinks fife and drum is more important than family, then he tells me i talk to my friends too much and should be nicer to my family... he makes no sense whatsoever. well i guess I'm gonna go, Chris isn't coming back from being away and Audrey signed off... really weird, so i'm gonna call her up and see what happened:-p laters

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

i can finally comment b/c i have a blog now!

*victory dance*

...

you write as much as i do...

wow

Tuesday, 14 June, 2005  
Blogger Leslie said...

AAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! de kittens are so CUTE! XD

Saturday, 18 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home