Thursday, June 30, 2005

feel bad...

hello. i feel really bad about one of those stupid survey's, it was... like a lot of the questions were inapropriate and stuff, and i sent it around and stuff so i feel reall bad. i sent around an apology email so i feel a little bit better, and i know i have a friend who will always be there for me when i need him and that makes me feel like i'm walking on air. :-p I mean i have another friend, she's been my best friend for 3 years, but she's real busy and stuff so sometimes she can't be there. I still love her to death though and i understand that she can't always be there for me. lol
I think I'm going shopping with mom today and gonna do something 4-H consumer clothing stuff so i hope i get it done. lol. and i might get my eyes checked. i think a need glasses and i'll be surprised if i don't. :-p
I guess I don't have anthing else to say so i'm gonna go. laters

3 Comments:

Blogger mooseman said...

I did not think any thing on it was "inappropriate". but then im a 15 year old guy so anything concerning sex is fine wiht me,

Saturday, 02 July, 2005  
Blogger Leslie said...

lol squirrel, except when it comes to... XD
kik! that was so funny. IM me if you forgot what i'm talking about. -_-
and nanners, i wouldn't worry about it, either. =)

Wednesday, 06 July, 2005  
Blogger mooseman said...

i feel like a nOOb asking this but does XD kik mean?!

Thursday, 14 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home