Thursday, August 11, 2005

Heydo. So nothing really happened today, I got up late, sat around playing cards with myself, did chores then did some stuff and went to the library with Rachael, Tikvah and James. I got this book, it's called "In the that room with God". It's about these five teenagers who are in a chat room online and this person whos screen name is "God" comes in and he acts like Him and everything, I think in the book it actually is but I'm only halfway through the book so. It's real weird. But also there's LOTS of good stuff in there, the people quote the Bible and stuff a lot so it's neat:)
So after we got back from the library, I basically hid in my room and listened to a book on tape, then got done with that and I'm reading that book. It's very hard for me to read though, relax at all when my room is a mess... I don't remember if I mentioned here earlier or not, but my "closet" broke. (the pole thing in that little nook in my room broke) So I have my clothes all over my floor (which wouldn't be so bad if they were folded, but they're on hangers so they really can't be made any smaller than they are. Anywho, so my room's a mess and I hate it. Besides that... I havn't done anything. Lol. I expect by tonight I'll have finished at least 2 of the things I got from the library today. That's how I am with library stuff, I get it and you don't see me in a few days, then I'm back to life. Lol. Except now, we've been going to the Attica library so we can go like every other day, so I really never get "done" with everything. Hehe, so you may not see me for a good long while! I had to tell myself to stop with the book and check my email or I'd be mad when it was time for me to go to sleep. Lol. I'm gonna go now, I have an email I want to re-look at, it was from this thing Mom signed me up for, and it said I had to activate my account and give it a screen name and password and stuff, but when I got there it said I had already activated it, so I figured Mom had done it, but when I asked her she said she didn't so I have to go back and see what it actually said. Laters:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home