Wednesday, August 10, 2005

today...

Heydo, today I sleapt til like 10 then layed around in my bed til 11 ish. Then I did my chores, played with Tikvah and got ready to go to the State Fair where we had to do our share the fun thing. I thought I was going to go to a drum lesson tomorrow, but guess what, things changed so I probably don't get a lesson at all... ever. So I'm kinda mad. There were these computers at the fair and one had paint, so I colored a tree and it was on fire and another guy came by and he's like "that's kind of morbid"... He was pretty funny:-p
Right now I'm looking at emails... I guess we're going to starte fair again on sunday, maybe on friday and maybe maybe on saturday, though I doubt that one. I've been watching Emma, I don't think I've ever watched that before. Anywho, it's pretty good. I think I'm gonna go now because it's really late and I have some emails to look at and perhaps reply to and... bedtime stuff to do... even if I just sit around in my bed played solitair or war with myself and listening to a book on tape. Hehe. Anywho, I'm gonna go. Ttyl:)

5 Comments:

Blogger mooseman said...

I still dont understand y your mad at me?

Thursday, 11 August, 2005  
Blogger Hannah said...

I havn't any idea... Why am I mad at you? Did I say I was?

Thursday, 11 August, 2005  
Blogger mooseman said...

ya in the last email you sent on thursday morning or wen noight you said you hadent emailed me in 2 weeks cause you were mad at me for somin

Friday, 12 August, 2005  
Blogger Hannah said...

um... ok, yeah I sent you an email about that... I'm not mad at you now, it's not a big deal:-p

Friday, 12 August, 2005  
Blogger mooseman said...

good im happy

Friday, 12 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home