Friday, August 12, 2005

blah

Today I'm feeling blah... Yesterday I was spilling my guts to my best friend, and I accidentally said something I shouldn't have said, it wasn't even that it would have been soo bad, it was just the wording I used and I honestly meant nothing by it. Anyways, my friend told this other guy who yelled at me, cussed at me, then blocked me. All while telling my friend that it wasn't any big deal. I just don't know what's going on now. I didn't mean to make it sound like it was his fault or anything. I feel terrible about it, even though his sister (my other best friend) told me not to worry about it. Then just now I got an email from my friend i was talking to last night, saying he was sorry and I have no reason to forgive him or to be his friend. He's right. But the thing is, even if he's right, I may have no human reason to forgive him, but with all that Jesus has forvigen me of, how can I hold that one thing against him forever? Also, there's no way I'll ever stop being his friend, I mean no matter what he does I'm going to love him no matter what. That's what friends do, and he's one of the best friends I've ever had in my life. He's so important to me, if I lost him because I was mad or some other stupid reason, I would hate myself. I still love him, it's just that right now, I don't want to talk to him. I don't trust myself right now to be able to talk to him and not either get mad or start crying. Though perhaps I'll go and call... maybe. he's sleeping now so i guess ill wait. laters.

2 Comments:

Blogger mooseman said...

sounds like the guys a dick!

Friday, 12 August, 2005  
Blogger Hannah said...

jon! you wonder why i'm mad at you! did you not see that i was talking about my best friend?! or are you talking about the one who yelled at me? either way, im sick of you judging people based on what i say about them. plus, you know what, im also tired of you being so gross! Ok? So just stop it!
Scrappy: thanks, I'll check that out.

Saturday, 13 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home