Saturday, August 13, 2005

stuff?

Today was... interesting... We ("we" being Rachael, James, Dad and myself) went to a parade in Colfax, we played w/ the corp and marched.. a long way. Lol. Then we went over to the feast sampler, which was awesome. We played in the wabash a little bit, lol, though we weren't supposed to get dirty. Michael got his arm stuck in what will be forever to us, (weather it was really or not doesn't mean anything, but to us it's) quicksand. Lol
Trying to find a time Audrey and I can do something before school starts (for her) on tuesdy, but the only day we've both got is monday and I dunno if that'll work, plus she's sick right now so. I made two candles, one was really cool but one of the mom's kinda messed it up, and the other one just didn't work. Lol, so it's ugly, but it might work. Lol. I also ate fried bread (REALLY good) and got two blisters from hiting my drum. Before the first show, Michael got sick (that was right after he got in trouble for being dirty, so that was like kerosine on the burning fire for terry) so he didn't do the show, and after an hour or so someone called Joe and had him come pick Michael up and take him home.
Oh wow, the monday thing might actually work... Oh! Aaron! *goes and askes Aaron if he got me my "closet"...* he didn't!! im so stinking MAD now! omg! so i can't fix my room, i can't do anything! im going to have to hang out in ruth's room the entire weekend! because i cant stand the stinkin mess of my room! GRRRLE! im mad now. But I'm going to go... now. Tikvah's taking out all her toys and putting them in plastic bags. Now I get to clean them up, joy. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home