Tuesday, August 23, 2005

confusion...

It is soooooo boooooring today! Last night we had fife and drum practice, which was amazingly fun. lol. Preston wasn't there, so we went through the show, then the fifers went off and did their thing, and the drummer sat around and talked about random nothingness. lol. Then Terry called Preston to see where the heck he was, and Preston said he'd been in new york again and just got back so he didn't go. Lol. Then he actually said he'd give me drum lessons, so I'm happy. I was so weirdly happy yesterday, that I just know i'll be depressed tomorrow. That's just the way I work, it's pretty annoying. Yesterday in the morning I read some blogs and they made me way depressed. I don't like it. So I might just like copy all this stuff to my livejournal and make people not be able to see it. If other people's lives depress me I wonder if mine depresses other people? No, I think not. No one else reads this. Wow, I'm getting depressed already. I think I'll go off into some kind of dark hole and read my book. Book people I love. I love them because the'yre not real. They do crazy stuff, things happen to them, I get to love them, but they will never dump me for someone better. Why am I acting like this? No one dumped me. Recently. I'm going now. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home