Thursday, August 18, 2005

Exciting day!

So today was really exciting. It started out me sleeping late, then playing some cards with myself (that wasn't so exciting) Then mom called me out, and a whole bottle of laundry soap had fallen off the washer and was covering over half of the laundry room floor. So I got to mop.. A lot. Lol. After that I folded my clothes and started sorting and aranging things. After that I decided I really needed to get my last shelf in my closet up, so I spent an hour and a half placing holes in the wall and I finally got it done! :-D It's not perfect, but it's pretty good. So now I'm off to put all my stuff back on the shelf and figure what I'm doing with it. But I'm feeling so smart that I figured out those weird instructions without anyone who actually would know what they're doing! :-p
I'm gonna go now. Put stuff up and sort junk. Laters:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home