Tuesday, August 16, 2005

*Cries* i feel like such a brat. my dad FINALLY got me a thing to put my clothes on so i can clean my stupid room, and he was actually trying to be nice and get me something better than what i had, but i took one look at it and knew it wouldn't fit. im depressed now, i was crying for ten minutes and now hes in there, trying to put it up wher ei know it wont fit! and im going to cry again. it's just ive been waiting for a week to get it and then he tries to be nice and it doe3snt work! its not going to work. i know it won't. i wasnt feeling cheerleaderish today, i wasnt depressed but i wasn't feeling peppy, and i saw chris but i wasnt in much of a talking mood. i can fake it but i didnt even feel like doing that. im going now... don't know what to do, i cant get in my room because my dads trying to mkae the stupid thing work. i know it wont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home