Monday, August 22, 2005

*sings*

Hey there. So I went o concerts on saturday, they were way good. Superchick did this one song I totally loved. It was called "Princes and Frogs", then Phil Keaggy was real good with his guitar and everything, Then we left for a while and came back for Jars of clay who were wow, TobyMac was interesting... I loved it but I was a little disapointed, he didn't sing as much as I thought he did and it's blah, then meryme, they were awesome. There's lots about it but I'm listening to music and I'm liking it and not wantin to be distracted. *All prices start as frogs, and all gentlemen as dogs, just wait til it's plain to see, what we're growin up to be... Some frogs will still be frogs, and some dogs will still be dogs, and some boys will become men, just don't kiss us till then...* .... *why'dya have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else ets me frustrated...* Ok. all done. Going now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home