Monday, August 29, 2005

Hido. So I was gone all weekend with fife and drum. I had NO cell phone service the whole weekend, and I could have died. I needed (not wanted to, NEEDED) to talk to Audrey, and I couldn't. So I broke down and let another person in. I told myself I would not let people in. If I tell people things about me, they know how to hurt me. So I don't tell them what makes me tick, what makes me cry. And I did. I let her in. It's a whole matter of trust, I don't know if I can trust people. That's why I don't let them in. I think I can trust her though. I just don't know. Anywho, some people going to the dentist today, then we're going to see my new nephew! His name is Zephan James Myron. I'll leave the last name for you who know me to figure out, I don't want to post his whole name for everyone in the world to see. Lol. James and Myron for both his grandpa's. Anywho, I'm gonna go now. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home