Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ok. I was on way too late last night... WAY too late. Then I didn't get to sleep for a while after that, so then I sleapt way late this morning and my mom came and told me I was going to get left... I dind' tknow we were going anywhere. lol. Anywho, so I washed my hair, got dressed, cleaned the table (can't do the dishes because we're out of soap) and got on here. My ear is infected again, (earring) I think I need that special kind of earing for unltra sensative ears or something.
Anywho, so I'm looking for funnies online. Hehe. I don't have a lot to say... Still havn't found my notebook but no one else knows where it is either. So that's blah. I would offer a reward but I havn't any money whatsoever. Lol. Well, ok, I have a dollar. But I'm buying something with that today. I really NEED chocolate. lol. Ok, I'm going now. Nothing to say, going now. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home