Thursday, September 08, 2005

Schoolness=blahness

I am going to die!!! I can't stand it. School is so stinkin boring!! I just got done reading my stuff for constitutional law, I read it for two hours just now, not really understanding a lot of it, and I'm only halfway throught with the FIRST PART. I think there are three or four parts. I still have english, spelling, unit study thing, and I have to read part of the drivers manuel. It's just reading and reading and reading forever!!! ahhhhh!!!!! I really am doing to die of... I don't know what. Perhaps boredom. I hope my unit study is interesting, lol, and I hope it has things besides just reading forever. I'm going crazy. I'm going insane. I'm going to spend all my money on chocolate and eat it all tonight. Lol. No I won't do that. I'll probably just complain to my friends about it, and they won't pity me, because chris is constantly doing school, and audrey's a lot of times reading or something for homework. So I'll just go through the week until I get a wonderful weekend. This is bad. I just started school and I'm dieing. Lol. I hate it. I hate co op too. I guess I never posted the report about what happened there, no, I did but it didn't work. I remember.
5:30-- took a shower so hair would get dry before leaving (went back to sleep)
6:30-- got up
7:45-- left for co op
8:30-- got to bulding, went in, listened to brenda bueler talk for a while
8:45-- went to find first class
9:00-- Kings of the Bible class started, where over the next hour, I found that the tacher was weird, and she called be rachael four times. I know all three other people in the class, but one is rachael and the other two are guys who are already like best friends so I'm not gonna talk to them anyways. Lol
10:00-- Chemistry. Pretty boring, mrs. blake the teacher is kind of scary, and I don't know anyone in the class. Well I know who a few people are but I can't sit with them or anything. I said with rachael and somebody wilson, until we were made to move, so I sat by andy h. and the somebody wilson sat by me. Then we watched a dvd about how easy chemisty is... oh boy.
11:00-- drama. The class I had been looking forward to all year. It was boring for the first half hour, all stuff I'd done before, but that was ok because the newbies had to know what they were doing. Then I had to improv a mother telling her 13 year old daughter tactfully that she's adopted. Tell me, how is a 15 year old girl supposed to do that?! It was terrible. I didn't know what to say so I was all nervous, and I got all embarassed. And the guys were making fun of me. it was bad.
12:00-- sat around waiting for someone to get out of class so I could tell about how bad my morning was. Alissa said I looked like I was going to cry. I said I almost was and my day was bad. Alissa then had to leave and mel went to talk to someone else. Chris finally got out of US history, he asked how I was and I said ".....ok" and he said "you're not ok" so I was going to tell him what was wrong and he went to talk to someone else. I hate co op. I hate school. I hate being home every stinking day! I'm going crazy! I'm just going now. Going to read more. I have reading and reading and reading to do so blah. Going insane, gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home