Saturday, October 22, 2005

stuff....

hey, lots of things have been going on. First, I started snare last monday, it's awesome. Then life pretty much just went... I lost my debate quiz that I already took and am supposed to turn in... WAS supposed to turn in on tuesday, and I said can I give it to you on thursday? and she said yeah, and then I thought I found it but really it was something else.
Some of the cheerleaders are being idiots, we got these great new uniforms (not homemade like last year) and they freaked out about how it was so bad and blah blah. But I'm not going to be mad about that anymore. If they don't like them, tough. And now I'm sick. My throat started to hurt last night, but I figured... I dunno what I figured, but then it didn't hurt anymore, so:-p
I had the craziest dream. I need to start another blog with my dreams in it. Anywho, I was on the amazing race, I have no clue who I was with but it was the family edition, and I was doing REALLY good. Then we got to this thing, it was a machine thing and you had to listen to it and figure something out, lol, and I was stuck on it forEVER, so finally I see Rachael (who's on a different team) and she helps me some, then someone else dumps their shoes because they can't run in them (heals) and I say "oh I'll take these, Audrey loves them!" so then I try to put them on but obviousely I can't run in them any better than the other person can, so they go in my bad or something. Then I see my dad (who's just there, I don't know why) and he's talking to someone, and I say "Dad!.... Ethan!" and this other guy, a teenager who's like in charge of the machines and looks exactly like the person on the movie I watched ysterday, he turns around and he's like "what?" and I go "ETHAN!" and he goes "WHAT?!" and I ignor him and yell "ethan lanz!!" and my dad gets all mad at me and says JUST A MINUTE! because he's talking, but seriousely it's a race and we don't have time for him to stop and talk. Lol, then I woke up. Crazy dream.
Anywho, my throat hurts like anything, but I don't want to be sick! I have to go to church and get notes and blah, and I'm tired of not going, and I HAVE to go to practice on monday! I refuse to skip! I WILL be better by then! Argh. I have tons of homework that I don't know how to do and it's bothering me. I with I could just not do the stinkin debate. I'm eating ice.. my thoat hurts sooo much! *cries* nothing else is wrong though, my nose is a little stuffy but that's it. Oh no dip, I know what I have. Liz Davey didn't look too well on thursday practice and she was sneezing and stuff, bet she had something and I got it. Not positive but I bet that's what happened. Anywho, this is a stupid post so I'm going to leave it. Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home