Saturday, October 15, 2005

Ok, I said I wasn't going to post here anymore, but why not? Lol, I'm just gonna start again at the current time, not gonna try to go back and tell everything that has happened. Last night I had a bunch of dreams, it was weird. First there was this one where mom got an ear piercing kit, and she did Tikvah (who is three, by family rules she has to wait another ten years before she can get her ears pierced. Lol) then mom cleaned MINE and I'm like "why are you doing that?" and she goes "why do you think?" so I'm like, ok, I'm getting mine done for a third time. Cool." Then Rachael goes to do hers, lol, (2nd) but it breaks and we're not allowed to do it. Lol. Very weird. I know I had more but I can't remember them which stinks because they were very interesting.
Anywho, today is saturday and I've just been sitting around on my butt all day doing nothing, I would go out and run, but James is in the bath using up all the hot water so I wouldn't be able to get a shower when I got back so it'd be gross.
Rachael, Ruth, Dad, and Aaron are at the game today, parking cars and then watching the game so they won't be home forever, I wanna go shopping. I'm such a freak.
Jon's the one who kinda talked me into doing this again, but I'll state my rules: No bad language, and no being gross. I reserve the right to add to these rules at any time. I've been to blogs where the language and stuff is just aweful and I don't like it. Anywho, I guess I'll go now. Nothing to do, but I'm gonna go because there's not a lot more to type. Ethan hasn't been emailing me, and I can't get ahold of Mark on his [hone, and Audrey has been busy, and Chris is acting like he doesn't want to talk to me. So I'll go be in my alone-nes. Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home