Friday, November 11, 2005

Oh man. Stuff has been interesting since my lat post. Last night we went to practice, and Mr. Harford was helping and stuff... Ok, so I didn't know what was going on. I guess he's an assistant coach now or something, I don't like him but I'll live. Lol, then I felt like I was gonna faint, so we went and got something to eat then came back for cheerleading practice, and for some reason I was like not allowed to be flyer even though I was better at it, they kept trying to put alissa up so that made me kinda ticked, then I got home and I was way too happy, no reason at all, just happy. So I worked on homework and then went to bed. I actually got to sleep around 11:15, then I woke up at around 9 and came out and worked on homework, folded clothes, and now I'm back on homework. I'm actually getting there, kind of. Lol, I need some more advantages and then an intro and a conclusion, it shouldn't be that hard... I hope.
My mom's not sure if we'll do basketball and cheerleading next year b/c a certain un named coach is taking practices way too seriousely or something, he's calling these practices when there shouldn't be practices then getting mad at people for not showing up to them so yeah, that stinks. A lot. Mom's really depressed, which makes me depressed. I'm working on homework right now, in about two hours we have to leave to go to a game in plainfield, about two hours away from here, an hour and 15 minutes from lafayette. JV boys and girls play at the same time, then I have to switch and cheer for the boys so that'll be interesting. Really. Lol, and also pretty blah, I hate switching from playing to cheering like that, I'm so sweaty and gross when I get into my cheer stuff. Grr. Oh well. I'll live, I hope. Lol, I really REALLY wanna do something with audrey this weekend but we don't think anything'll work so that's blah, I have tons of homework still but I'd put it off to do something with her because I miss you like crazy. Lol, Chris left this morning to go to the debate tournement, he'll be debating with David Wilson and they'll be gone until Sunday I think. Anywho, I'm gointa go now, ttyl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home