Sunday, November 27, 2005

Shopping

Thursday: Thanksgiving. It was pretty good, food and all, then we watched polar express, played a game and went home.
Friday: Tree Day!
Pretty interesting. I woke up at three in the morning, to go christmas shopping with the sales, lol, well I did real well, but we didn't get home til around ten. Then Sarah and Aaron weren't ready to go yet so we waited around a little while, then mom felt sick. So sick for about two hours that she went to the doc but about two minutes away she felt quite suddenly better... weird. So we all piled into Sarah and Aaron's van and the grandparent's car and went to the tree farm. They didn't have any good trees growing, so we ended up getting this great pre cut tree, sad yes, but still ok., And we have yet to finish decorating it.... Lights, I can't figure out how to do them and dad hasn't done them so we're stuck. I think tomorrow after I get homework done I'll figure out how to do lights and stuff.
Saturday, more shopping, later, but it was blah. I'll tell more later. Right now I'm freaking our because I thought we had a MONTH to study for the final exam things, but we really only had two WEEKS to get it done... so I'm totally freaking out. I have to take one quiz tonight, one tomorrow, and I guess I'll stay up late studying for the final. I'm dead meat and really really ticked off. Later.
Ohhhh! I just checked the paper, it's NOT on tuesday! Thank God!
So anyways, Friday we kinda just hung out the rest of the day (there wasn't a lot of day left, lol) and right now looking at the tree, I think it's crooked. Lol, Very crooked.
Saturday: I didn't get up til around ten, then I came out to watch the movie that was playing, but mom said it was time to go shopping, I hadn't even known we were going. Lol, so anyways, we went to some store... Target, then to wal mart, then to toys r us, then we locked the keys in the van and had to walk and wander the mall waiting for Rachael to bring us a key. Lol, so it was interesting... The bad part was we were carrying these stupid toys r us bags. LOL.
Today: I got up ar around 7:15, shower, dressed, other junk, back in bed by eight. Then I sleapt til around 8:45 and ate and went to church (no that's not normal to go back to bed, but Heather was here and I didn't know if I'd be able to shower when everyone wanted in at eight. Lol).
After church we went to grandparents where we had this great turkey pie, we thought it was totally ruined because my dad forgot to take off the PLASTIC top before putting it in the oven... LOL, but amazingly it didn't melt so that was good. After that, we hung around a little while, then went on the road to the nativity thing. It wasn't as good as it usually is, and it was the last year they were doing it so I was sad. Anywho, then we went to mcdonald's, it was ok, I had a salad. I think I'll just get a more normal salad next time. Lol. Anywho, we got home around 10:30 and I got on here, freaked that finals were tuesday instead of two weeks from tuesday, then recovered after looking at the paper. Now I'm going to bed, night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home