Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hello hello, so yesterday I wanted Sarah to cut my hair, well I had to help her paint before she would, so I was over there for like five hours, then we had to leave for dickens, which lasted an hour longer than I thought it was going to so I got home too late for Sarah to do it and I was depressed, I got online and talked to Chris and Ethan... Ethan was being real weird but he did get me in a better mood... it was more confused than depressed. Lol.
Then I went into my room and tried to put on a skirt to see if it still fit so I could wear it today, well somewhere while I was putting it on my back did something weird and I couldn't even stand up for a little while, so I went to sleep hoping it would be better today, and it is a lot better but it still really hurts.
I've decided that dressing up is not going to happen. I mean I'm going to thanksgiving dinner at the grandparents, I wanna be comfortable. So instead of a skirt and nice shirt, I'm wearing my painted in athletic pants (love love love them!) and my cookie monster shirt.
In about an hour we're going to the grandparents... Maybe I should see if Sarah will cut my hair now? Probably not... but maybe. I'll see. laters! Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home