Sunday, December 04, 2005

this weekend

K, so I haven't posted since the 29th... What day was that? I'm guess tuesday. *thinks* Maybe wednsday. Lol, anyways, things that have happened... Basketball practice on thursday, that was ok, games on friday, jr guys lost by six points, sr. guys won by like 9, and girls won by one point in the last six seconds. Lol
Cheering was all good and stuff so. Satuday was Dickens, which was waaaay more fun than I thought it was going to be, there were some really blah times, like it was pretty cold and the directer *grr* but other than that, it was awesome. Met a pretty cool guy named Dougen, he played Bell's husband. It was cool, we wandered around most of the day with acts about once an hour.
Today we had the christmas parade, it was waaaaaaaaaaay too cold, I couldn't feel my fingers, so i couldn't feel if I was holding my sticks right, and I've never practiced marching before so it was very dificult. Lol, and lorne kept on playing weird stuff... Lol, besides that, and my feet being frozne (actually my whole body being frozen) it was good. Then we went to the christmas party, that was ok. Now we're home, and that's good. People did some amazingly funny things but I'll tell more on that later if I remember. Right now I'm going to do this advent thing, it's like a christmas thing, like a countdown. It's cool, laters:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home