Monday, November 28, 2005

Events of the day

Ok, so here's what happened today. I got up, did some homework, quiz, drum stuff, took a shower, got dressed, had Sarah cut my hair (it looks a million times better and she didn't really cut anything so that was good.) and I came back and ate then left. We dropped Rachael off at shadeland, where I was practicing Christmas stuff in the corner, and mr. Riggle comes and does some stuff, like he really knows what he's doing and it was so cool! Lol, so then we went to fife and drum, which was mixed. We got there at like 5:45 and Preston got there at... About 6:10, and the first thing that happened was I told him I had to leave early and he wanted to see my teeth since I got my braces off, he's so cool. Lol, then we were gonna work on Christmas stuff but Michael got there late, so we only did Christmas stuff for like ten minutes so that was blah... I'm really not ready. Lol, we'll see how the parade goes.
So we were working on the drum solo, and I was just really not getting this one part of it, and Lorne was sitting there laughing at me, I almost just started crying because I'm very emotional today. :-p
We left practice at about 7:15 (45 minutes early) and I changed into my cheer skirt and shoes and we left. We got to the game, we were playing FACA (First Attembly Of God... Not sure why they're called faca (pronounced fah-kuh) when their initials are FAOG, lol, but whatever) anywho, their refs were calling these totally bogus things, we got a technical (justin did) for getting mad at a bad call and slamming the ball, that was reasonably understandable, though Becky said the game earlier (girls) a girl had done that three times and no one called it, anyways, then Mr. Sebald said he was frustrated, and they called another tech on him, then about a minute left in the FIRST quarter, these two guys smash into Ben, ref calls foul on HIM, he got mad at that call and was I guess arguing with the ref so the ref does this, he makes the sign for technical, and goes "Technical, you're out!" so he ejected him from the game for ONE technical, so Ben got REAL mad, angrily took his jersey off, and went down to the locker room. All the other four people followed, then everyone on the bench got up and left. They went to the locker room, got changed, and went home. Seven minutes into the game. Mr. Leer already cancelled our last game with them and I bet we don't play them for five years. Lol, Mr. Leer also I think is gonna report the refs for being so bad. So I skipped 45 minutes of fife and drum for ten minutes cheering, is that crazy or what?
After the "game" we went to the grandparents house so visit, and Mark called me... I wondered how he got that phone number, lol, I guess I called him once on it so he had it saved in his phone as me. He was calling to tell me he got Corp epresentative, which is good because he wanted it:) We talked for a little while then I said I'd call back later.
In the van, I called Audrey to tell her about the game, then she had to leave so I called Mark back and talked for about 15 minutes until he had to go to bed. So now I'm just posting the events of the day, and my impressions:
Lorne: UGH!
Mark: congrats
Game: Legendary
Preston: the coolest teacher on earth

Tomorrow? Who knows...
Have co op, have to do my 1AC... Scary, Dad's checking it now for... Goodness. Lol, then I have basketball practice, where we'll probably just talk about the game, haha. Anywho, this post is pretty long so I'll sign off. Check some other blogs, haha. I should go to bed soon because I have to get up at... Seven tomorrow. So if I got to bed now, I should get about seven hours of sleep, which is seven more than last co op night. LOL... Oh no, I have to wait and see what dad does to my speech, then go to bed. Night!

1 Comments:

Blogger VampireLich said...

Stupid Lorne and his laughing!
Poor Hannah!!
Smeagol not like crying!
it's my precious!

Tuesday, 29 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home