Friday, December 09, 2005

home

Well hi there. This is the third day I've been home, ahh! lol, I can't stand being home that long, no town at all... Oh yeah, I guess we did go to the library yesterday, but it wasn't to lafayette or anything. Wednsday we didn't have anything, thursday we went to the attical library but basketball practice got cancelled, today I was supposed to cheer at a faith game, but that got cancelled due to them not being in school today or something... So hopefully we're going to see Narnia and I'll get out of the house. Lol. I hope we have games tomorrow. If not the closest outing for me will be church! ahh! Lol, anyways, I'm just eating snow with sprite on it, pretty good I think, and looking at the amazing amount of snow that came ysterday. I love snow:) (within reason, I don't like being snowed in... That's not fun.)
Anywho, got a brother os now and nothing more to say, so I'magonna go. Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home