Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hey, so yesterday I was at the grandparent's house doing nothing, and today I'm here again waiting for my mom to pick me up for my game. I cancelled my Christmas party because mr. Riggle was supposed to have one, and today we find out I guess the varsity girls are going out for pizza after practice, during the JV game, which stinks a lot. I don't remember if I said stuff about the whole debate/game issue, apparently there's a game the same day that there's the debate, so I think I should go to the debate (even though I'd rather be at the game) and my mom is being confusing. Anywho, I don't really feel like posting a lot today. We're playing St. james, at St. James, their home, not ours this time. We beat them last year by their mistake. Hopefully this time we'll be able to beat them without needing their help. Anywho, I'm gonna go now. Quizes and games and email are calling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home