Sunday, January 29, 2006

1/28/06

Why did I hate Mr. Riggle so much last year? Not any idea... Weird. I sat on the bench with Varsity yesterday at the game and even though I didn't play (I certainly didn't expect to:-p) I had an awesome time. I think the difference is this year he's head coach, last year he was assistent so all he could do was yell at us. Lol. I dunno. But I'd be happy to play with varsity now, he's great.
Varsity girls lost, 16 turn-overs, 10 missed free throws, and 15 points made by Breanna! It was pretty cool. Anyways, JV boys... Won! Varsity boys also won, we were very excited. Number 21 on their team is an insane freako. Lol, he did this victory dance every time he made a shot and his bro wasn't much better (#12, lol) but seriousely, I was scared of him. Reminded me of M. actually....
Ok, I'm gonna go now, got a real ucky cold and I'm gonna watch a movie. Seeyas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home