Friday, July 27, 2007

Accomplishments

Well it's about three in the morning and I'm putting sleep off. It's my last night in my own bed for... A very long time. Why is that, I wonder, that I'm putting off something I want so badly? I'm extremely tired... It just doesn't seem as if there are enough hours in a day to get done everything I'd like so much to do.
I did finish packing. I did clean my room. I did make a list of stuff I have to grab tomorrow before I leave (pillow, phone, etc.) I did do the dishes. I did clean the car. I did work on cleaning the van. I did clean the counters. I did a lot of things...
I did not go to bed. I did not read my book. I did not finish my book on tape that I need to take back tomorrow. I did not brush my teeth. I did not arrange everything in the car so it fit as well as I would have liked. I did not remember to get my keys... I did not do a lot of things. Yet here I am. Still living and breathing. Does it really matter what I get done in a day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home