Wednesday, October 11, 2006

recap

Well, I decided "myspace blog is fine, I'll just use that." Then I decided I never actually blog on there! I need to get back here and write stuff. Yes. Well, basketball starts up again on Thursday, Idk how that'll be. My mom has reservations about me playing this year because of the coaches, but I think I'll still be able to. (I better be able to!!)
I performed this the Voyageur's at the Feast of the Hunter's Moon last weekend, and that was pretty good. This weekend we have Mississiniwa (1812) which will be Rachael's last event. After that I will take over drum major which is scary. It's exciting, too, but more scary. Lol
Yesterday was co op, that was fun... Then we had 4-H awards night, and that was fun. Also had tryouts for the play. I think I know who will get Percy and Chauvelin, but Margarite is a big unknown. I want that part desperately but there are some really good girls trying out for it so I probably won't get it=(
Now I'm gonna go on and so someting else... Maybe.


Hannah