Sunday, March 19, 2006

weekend

Ok, so I havn't posted in forever. Sorry. I'll start with... Friday. The cheerleader sleepover thing, Melissa, Alissa, Keely, Rachael, Anna Katie and myself all went to my grandparents at around 7 and played around with hemp for a long time, then we just hung around... Anna had to leave at like 10:30 an then Melissa and Keely totally clicked out and went into the room and were talking trash about Alissa, Idk why, but anyways. Then we watched this dumb movie at around midnight, lol, then we tried to watch that thing you do but we all fell asleep. I was gone really early, then Rach and Alissa and Katie went to sleep. Melissa and Keely did not. They were up until 7:00 A.M, woke everyone up at around 5:00 because they were screaming, Alissa and Katie didn't get back to sleep. I did, and apparently they took pictures of me and were talking to me and I was so gone I didn't even wake up. Lol. Then the next morning here's kinda what happened, everyone got up at about 8:00, and Mel and Keely stayed in their room thing, so we all kinda just hung out for a while, then later on Alissa went into the room and they I guess told her to leave, so she did and then later Alissa and I went in there and they were like "can you guys please get out of here?" and that just like... broke me and I was like "No, we won't! This is not your room, you can't tell us to get out of it. I'll me in here if I want to." then I got my stuff and did leave (because I didn't want to be in there:-p) so then I felt really bad, Alissa thanked me, and everyone got along... It was weird. Then we sat around for a long time and finally got started doing stuff around 11. We had an emergency (no bobby pins!!! Lol) so we went to the dollar store and we were all crazy, we were singing and waving at everyone. We got back, I did my hair in like five minutes, lol, and then I did some other people, then we got lunch, messed around, did make up and all, watched another movie, lol, fianlly got our dresses on and stood around outside for a while waiting for our ride. Got to the baquet, stood around, mingled, people played piano and Luke Mishler played his saxophone, that was interesting. Andrew is like the best pianist I've ever met (though I havn't met that many. Lol) then we went down and ate and mingled, then they started the program. It was pretty normal, tons shorter than last year but not as personal. I still liked it. Anywho, I did the normal, cheerleader stuff, JV basketball, then Mr. Riggle kinda surprised me by having Abby and myself go up w/ the Varsity girls to get our trophies for the tournement. That was really cool, then everything else and clean up and all. My "look" for the banquet had a name, we called it "Egyptian Goddess". It was going to be "Arabian Princess" but princesses are over rated. lol, I'll get a pic up here if I can.
Anywho, we talked to Andrew and...that other boy who I can't remember talking to because I'm tired... Lol, until we left at around 9, went to grandparent's and cleaned up from the party for an hour and finally went home... When I went to bed I crashed. Then I did NOT want to get up for church today... Or for ANYTHING. Lol, but I did and went, it was in a different building b/c that church's pastor wasn't there so Mr. Sebald preached there and all of our church went and joined them, it was good, and then we had lunch there and I hung out with the Becky and looked at pictures and met the most adorable chihuahua puppy ever! Lol then we played cards w/ everyone, then spit and played hearts it was me, Aaron, Becky and this guy named Jake and Ben hung around and watched. it was really very fun. hehe. Anywho, Mom, Ruth and Rachael are in Chicago today for a cheerleader coach thing and James and Dad and I are in charge of Tikvah. She's been pretty good all day so it's good. Anywho, now I guess I'll go... Seeya'll later, home I didn't forget anything, I'm gonna go read Andrew's blog. He's in a posting contest or something so he posted tons since I looked at it before =P Love ya'll!

Nana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home