Wednesday, February 22, 2006

the many games of.. since whenever I last wrote. lol

wow, it's been a really long time since I've written. Mostly all that's happened is basketball. Boys played kash eagles recently, eagles were 2 points ahead and Justin got fouled on a three pointer, so he made two of his shots and went into overtime, where we lost. It was still like uber uber exciting game. Lol... I might have already told about it earlier.. oh well. Girls went to a Danville Invitational Tournement and won first place, beating two other teams who weren't very good... Lol, but we got a neat trophy. Breanna made the all tournement team (which I guess just means she was about the best player) and Becky made MVP of all the teams, so that was really cool. Then last night Varsity girls and guys played Faith Christian School (I think... Lol) Girls won, then guys were three points down with 4 seconds left, and Justin actually MADE a three pointer in the last split seconds of the game, lol, so they went into over time a won, making Justin a legend among the cheerleaders. (however, I at least understand that he couldn't have done that w/out everyone else making the other points. I can't speak for anyone else though) I didn't cheer that whole game b/c my throat hurt so much, then he went and did that and I screamed. lol.
After the games we did a Sr. thing, Justin Miley, Steven Haurez, Andrew Lee, Ben Sebald, Barkley Wilson, Katy Gray, and Rachael Lanz are all graduating, which is really sad. I almost cried. Then we went and ate cake and Ben Hobbes stuck around for ages. Lol, it was interesting. We finally left at like 11:00 *dies* then I didn't get up today until really really really late.
Today I'm going to watch womens figure skating which mom so nicely recorded for me=) Then I think I'm going to talk to Nathanael about our case... We'll see what we can do with it. We tried changing it but we don't know if it will work so.
I'm trying to decide what I should do... Saturday doubles a boy's tournemeny in Danville and a girls tournement in Indy. I want to go to the girls tourney but Idk if I should ditch the cheerleaders since Idk if I'm even technically on Varsity girls or if I'm just a JV who's allowed to sit with them... Hmm. Anywho, I think I have to decide by tomorrow so. Seeyas

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

heh, Ben said he was going to stick around for a while, so ya, whatever that means...I wish i could've stayed to hang out with everybody but that wasn't possible...oh well, u should definitely come cheer for us, that is like not an option...heh jk!! well sort of...hehe, well ttyl

Thursday, 23 February, 2006  
Blogger Hannah said...

huh? oh I think i get it. Obviousely i didn't. Lol, but I'll be there for that other tournement... That you won't be at.. =P

Saturday, 25 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home