Sunday, February 12, 2006

Movie

Wow, I thought the christmas parade was cold... At least we were DOING something the whole time. We went and did our movie thing w/ fife and drum. It was ok, we left here at around 5:30 (yes, A.M.) and got to fort wayne about 9:00. Where I freaked out because I thought we had another half hour and I was dressed like I was supposed to be... Bad me. Lol, oh well, I got dressed fast and we still sat around for an hour after that.
We went up the the fort, very sorry looking, I'm sad to say, and did this funeral procession first. We only had to do it one time to that was cool. Then we sat around (or rather stood around in the background) for about two hours while they did their other scenes... It was then that I realized what a nobody movie it was. I think it was a community thing, like they just make this stuff, Idk why. Lol, but finally we did a little parade thing which wasn't very good b/c we couldn't hear a thing Aaron said so Lorne and I just played 7 stroke rolls and some flams then figured out what the song was. It was bad, then he called a song we didn't remember so it was way insane. Lol.
Preston left his house at 8:00, lucky, and got there before we started shooting. I knew we didn't have to leave as early as we did. Anywho, he also didn't get into costume, he just stood around in his hoodie and jeans, and tried to make us laugh when we weren't supposed to, and gave us very funny looks when we played that song we didn't know.
After that we left and went to pizza hut b/c we were all starving. I guess Terry didn't realize that almost everyone got the salad bar which came w/ pizza, so he got 4 pizzas for like 7 people. Needless to say there was much leftover.

Apparently at home, with church, everyone was done with church at like 10:30 and done with lunch at the grandparent's house at like 12:30, lol. Then Tikvah and Mom and Ruth went and saw Curious George movie thing.

Movie gets done next March, it's called Machilimakinac (or something like that, it's pronounced like "mah-shill-ee-ma-kin-ak") If we're lucky we'll be able to get a copy and watch. Idk if that'll happen though. Gg clean my room and junk. Someone did the dishes for me though, which was uber nice:-D laters

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Rose can commnet now!!!! 3 cheers for Andrew!!!! lol!!

Monday, 13 February, 2006  
Blogger Hannah said...

lol, yes, three cheers for Andrew who can figure things out!

Monday, 13 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgoose I can comment now!
thankee Andrew

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home