Tuesday, February 28, 2006

no fun subject. lol

yay! a site that's not blocked! Lol, I'm at my dad's work after co op. We got destroyed in debate, I was totally unsure about our case because we just got it done yesterday. Oh well, I guess I'll just... try again or something. I think we get to be negative for Chris and Sam in a few weeks so it should be... interesting.
This morning I woke up late, got ready, and left. I grabbed some instant oatmeal on the way out and I thought that would be fine... it wasn't, by the time drama got over I was starving. lol, so anywho... Debate was pretty boring, i was like falling asleep because I hated their case and I hated the arguments about the case. it was just... blah. it's like, there are soooo many more arguments you can make on caps that unconstitutionality. It's dumb. Lol.
Then in drama Quinton and I kept saying evil things to each other.... lol, I guess it's kinda an ongoing joking thing with us now. It's pretty funny sometimes. Then I ate lunch and went up to advanced debate. Where we got killed and I got told my cross X was terrible... Which it was. Grrrrrr. That's like, my worst one ever.
Anywho, after advanced debate I helped Sally put the rooms back together then dad still wasn't there so i called and was like "hey, dad, this is Hannah... Are you gonna come pick me up?" and he's like "pik you up.... OH! Yes! I'll be right over!" LOL it was just really funny 'cause he totally forgot he was supposed to pick me up. So now I'm at Lafayette Life eating ice and listening to music on my mp3 player. It's decently entertaining. Now I'm gonna go and read my dad's daily calender... it's got Dilbert on it =D
Seeyaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home