Wednesday, March 29, 2006

happy days!

Yay! I finally got on! It took like, ten minutes for this page to load. Weird. Anywho, what's happened recently: I've been biking! I felt like a lump because basketball's over and I wasn't doing anything, so on Monday and today (Wednsday) I biked to Attica and back with Rachael. Today James came along too. We had really crummy bikes and got a flat so it was interesting.
Fife and drum got cancelled on monday, which stunk. But I watched part of a movie... Cinderella Man I think, didn't finish it. I did see a movie, it was ElizabethTown, and besides like three bad words (really bad ones though, so they could get their rating or something, totally unnecesary) and a couple other things it was amazingly good. Though it had a dumb ending. Orlando Bloom just might be able to act. Lol
We had a debate on tuesday, that was fun. Me and Nathanael vs. Chris and Sam. What a round! Lol, we pulled a counterplan in the 2N, they said we couldn't do that, which totally freaked us out, but we said we could and they accepted it so that was very fortunate. I am going to look into it and see which way is actually true. Anyways, it was a fun round. I had an awesome cross X so I was happy=)
Before the debate, I was in the room and I looked out the window (something I rarely ever do) and saw... AUDREY!!! She was on Spring Break and came to see me and kidnap me! Muahaha! Lol, I saw her and I was like "oh my! Oh MY!" and everyone else in the room was like "... oh my... I guess..." it was funny, but so I ran downstairs and found her. That totally made my day. Then she kidnapped me and took me to the mall, where we looked for a swimming suit for her. She ended up finding a pretty cute one, not anything I would wear, but it was good on her. While we were there (the mall) these three guys were walking by with a phone and it totally looked like they were taking a picture of us, so I'm like "they're taking a picture of us!" and she's like "what??" and I'm like "it sure looked like that to me!" and then this guy was like following us and trying to talk to us but we just ignored him, though I was wondering what he wanted, and later found so was Audrey, but anyways, he finally said "why are you ignoring me!" and left. It was interesting. Got lots more, but it'll have to wait. Seeya'll laters!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

cool i can comment now!!

Friday, 14 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home