Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ag Days

Hello, people... Yesterday and today was Ag Days at the fairgrounds. Basically I wander around trying to make sure little 4th grade kids stay where they're supposed to be and get some free cookies. Yesterday was fine... normal, then today Ben Hobbes came around to visit us (which was nice) and Ruth fell on nothing and smashed her knee. (so any drama people who read this, that's what happened to her)
After that got over (finally) Rachael and I walked to Lafayette Life and dad gave us keys and we sat around in the van, the to the dollar store. Anyone know that nice black guy who works there? He worked at the library at night, too. It's interesting. Anywho, the guy who was doing the pigs at ag day was adorable. Lol (sorry guy's, just posting my thoughts. Lol) his name was Kyle, saw that on the nametag. He said he ate pig food when he was little, lol. I thought that was really funny.
Now we're home, I was tapping my foot and mom told me to stop kicking her chair, and I said I wasn't kicking the chair, and she sais "well stop whatever you're doing" and not two seconds after she finished her sentence (I had stopped) she turned around and slapped my leg. So now I'm really ticked. Anyways, anyone who reads this probably thinks I'm mad all the time. I'm really not. =P
Share-the-Fun is all confusing b/c Rachael was going to do something with Andrew but I thought I was doing something with Rachael and so now they're trying to figure something out that we can all do... as if. I was going to do something by myself but I would need to know how to play the guitar and since I don't know how to do that it's sort of impossible, lol. I'magonna go now, seey'all laters=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home