Saturday, May 06, 2006

*hiccup*

*hiccup*
Well, yesterday was the play! Randomly, AFTER dress rehersal, this HUGE bottle... Like a KEG showed up so, me being a terribly drunk pirate carried the thing around the whole play, lol.
The play went mostly perfect, there were a few parts where people forgot to say something or whatever, but other people covored for them so it was all good.
The mock debate was also yesterday... it was lame, I couldn't even function with the speeches so short=P it was bad... Brianna did the 1A that I wrote so she didn't really know what she was doing, then Aaron covered everything he was supposed to... By the time it was me, I waisted my whole speech, lol, so (obviousely) negative won. So anywho, I didn't like that much. Lol, anyways though, back to the play: Kreig came and watched, then said he was gonna come to co op next year, lol, skip school every other week and come and be in drama so that was interesting. Anywho, there's talk about wanted to take it to youth groups and stuff (the play)...
After the whole program got over I realized that I hadn't given Mrs. Doerr the card I made her and had everyone in the class sign, so I didn't get to announce it or anything but I gave it to her afterwards... Apparently she was really surprised 'cause it seemed to make her really happy so that was really cool... Then Mr. Doerr wanted a picture of me "presenting" it to her, so we did the basic pose, smiled, and waiting..... and then waited a little more and he realized he didn't have the lense cap off so he took it off and finally got the pic when I had a really fake smile on, lol.
We talked to Mark and the Morrison's for a while then finally left. Stopped at McDonald's on the way home and got ice cream and pie (=D) and finally got home. We really have to get the tape from Mr. Morrison 'cause my dad wasn't able to record it and we know Mr. Morrison did, and Sarah was unable to come to the play so we really want her to see it. Anywho, I'm gonna go now. Seeya'll laters
*hiccup*